pellet mill for sawdust
Pellet mill for sawdust is mainly used to process sawdust. It also can be used for straw, pine wood, peanut shell, stalk, etc.
The pellet mill for sawdust has many advantages:
- It has lower cost and easy to operate. You don’t need to hire professional operators for handling this machine. Simply do as the Instruction Manual says can help you operate it smoothly. It is really an ideal pellet mill for individuals to make biomass wood pellets for their own use.
- There are wheels under the pellet mill for you to move it to the farm or the field conveniently, so as to save the cost of raw material transportation.
- Moreover, there is no need to build the workshop for installing this pellet mill for sawdust, thus saving your investment.
3 different types of this pellet mill for sawdustThe pellet mill can be classified into electric pellet mill, diesel pellet mill and gasoline pellet mill.
If you use it at home where has easy access to electricity, then electric driven pellet mill is the best choice for you. Here are the pictures and parameters of electric pellet mill for sawdust.
|ZLSP D-Type200B||100-150||3-Phase, 7.5kW||230||1000*430*950|
|ZLSP D-Type230B||150-200||3-Phase, 11kW||320||1140*470*970|
|ZLSP D-Type260B||200-300||3-Phase, 15kW||360||1200*500*1070|
|ZLSP D-Type300B||350-400||3-Phase, 22kW||450||1270*500*1070|
|ZLSP D-Type360B||400-450||3-Phase, 22kW||500||1270*520*1070|
|ZLSP D-Type400B||450-500||3-Phase, 30kW||585||1470*600*1150|
Video of electric pellet mill for sawdust:
If the place where you want to make sawdust pellets does not have electricity, diesel pellet mill can meet your demand. Below shows photos and technical data of diesel pellet mill for sawdust.
|ZLSP D-Type200A||120-180||15HP Diesel||240||1180*560*950|
|ZLSP D-Type230A||180-220||22HP Diesel||310||1180*560*1020|
|ZLSP D-Type260A||230-330||35HP Diesel||490||1840*700*1160|
|ZLSP D-Type300A||380-450||55HP Diesel||560||2200*600*1230|
|ZLSP D-Type400A||450-550||55HP Diesel||790||2270*620*1260|
If you have large amount of gasoline, don’t worry, our gasoline pellet mill is your ideal choice. You can contact us for more information.
Our pellet mill for sawdust can produce good quality pellets
The pellets made by our pellet mill have smooth surface, high density and low ash content after burning. So they can be easy to store or transport. When burned in pellet stoves, they release more heat, which consequently help you saving energy cost.
If you are interested in our pellet mill for sawdust, it is the right time to consult us!
- Small Pellet Mill
- Ring Die Pellet Mill
- Small Scale Biomass Pellet Line
- Large Scale Biomass Pellet Line
- Auxiliary Machinery
- Make Wood Briquette & Pellet
- Charcoal Pellet Making Machine