Make Wood Briquette and Wood Pellet Together
Mechanical stamping biomass briquette press is a kind of curing equipment to make wood chips, sawdust, crop straws and so on into rod-like fuel through crushing, drying, compressing and molding. Biomass rods are widely used in the heating system of industrial production, government, enterprise, and domestic service.
Crush the raw material such as straws, twigs, barks, wood chips into fragments in about 20mm (shells and kernels need not to be crushed). Control the moisture within the range of 10-20%. The fragments are sent to screw lifter through feeding conveyor, and then are pushed into rod making machine’s inlet by the screw lifter. At last, the fragments are compressed by punch. (the production process flow diagram is attached below)
Mechanical stamping biomass briquette press Pictures
Assembling schematic of apparatus molding area
1. After repeated tests, different dies are designed to meet the demand of different raw material. So that this device adapts to a wider range of raw material. (pictures are listed below)
2. The finished fuel is solid rod (as shown below), small cubage, moderate density (0.8-1.2). It is convenient for storage and transportation, and also beneficial for the anaerobic gasification reaction inside the fuel rod. It improves the calorific value of raw material up to 3500-5000 kcal.
3. The special material and heat treatment process used in key components extend their service life. Die’s service life can be 300-500 tons and that of punch can be 1000 tons.
4. The spindle adopts No#45 steel forging under thermal refining and machining operation to mould. And then plate the surface with Cr. Thus the device has good strength, toughness, and wearability.
5. This device adopts secondary compression technology which includes screw feeder pre-pressing and piston stamping.
6. Taking into account different characteristics of the material, speed regulating motor or variable frequency motor is equipped to regulate feeding rate, which enables different material to be fed uniformly. Specific type of motor can be adjusted according to customer’s demand.
7. The device has advantages of low power consumption (produce one ton of biomass rods consume 40 kwh), high production efficiency, long service life, and low maintenance rate.
8. Rack section (shown as below) uses high strength steel plates welded together by advanced technology. Reasonable rib plate structure ensures equipment run smoothly with frequent impact loading.
9、Produce biomass briquettes with different diameters through the different molds.
|Model||Output (kg/h)||Main engine size (mm)||Weight
|Total power (kw)||Finished fuel rod’s diameter (mm)|
More pictures about the device:
- Small Pellet Mill
- Ring Die Pellet Mill
- Small Scale Biomass Pellet Line
- Large Scale Biomass Pellet Line
- Auxiliary Machinery
- Make Wood Briquette & Pellet
- Charcoal Pellet Making Machine